Audition notice for ECC’s next production “The Father”, written by Florian Zeller, which will be performed at the Warehouse Theatre from 23-27 October 2018, directed by Heli Parna.
- André (the father) – age 65-80
- Anne (his daughter) age 35-55
- Pierre (her partner) age 35-55
- Laura (André’s caretaker) age 25-35
- Man age 30-55
- Woman age 35-55
The auditions will take place at The Warehouse Studio (Rue Waelhem 69A, 1030 Bruxelles) on the following dates:
Wednesday, 6 June at 20.00
Sunday, 10 June at 17.00
Tuesday, 19th of June at 20.00
Please confirm the date you wish to audition by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or email if you cannot make any of those dates.
Robin Hood And The Babes In The Wood
ECC will present their annual panto in Auderghem Cultural Centre from January 18-20, 2019.
Auditions for the show will be held in the Warehouse (Rue Waelhem 69A, 1030 Bruxelles) on Sunday June 10th and Saturday June 16th from 10.30 am until 12.30 pm. There will be a number of principal roles and a chorus of around 20, plus a small chorus of mice as traditional. Principal roles are:
- Robin Hood: Female, solo singing role.
- Marian: Female, solo singing role.
- Nursy Nanny Nellie: Male (Dame), solo singing role.
- Alan-a-Dale: M/F (Comic), some singing.
- Fairy Bluebell: Female, no singing.
- Sheriff of Nottingham: Male (baddy), solo singing role.
- Guy of Gisbourne: Male (baddy), no singing.
- Babe 1: M/F, young role, no singing.
- Babe 2: M/F, young role, no singing.
- Merry Men: M/F, some singing.
…plus a number of smaller parts for young and old. Also lots of backstage opportunities! More info at ECC website
If you wish to audition go to this online form and complete it.
ETCetera is presenting ‘Figaro Gets A Divorce’ by Odon Von Horvath in February 2019, directed by Diana Ehrentreich.
We will be holding auditions (10-16 parts) at:
81, Bvd Louis Schmidt, Brussels 1040
Tuesday 19th of June, 19.30
Tuesday 26th of June, 19.30
Contact Peter Willis (0475 420 647) if you wish to audition but cannot make those dates.
As always with an ETC production, more than one language is an advantage, though not an essential for every part. And for this show, ditto an ability to sing!